Introducing: The Urban Real Estate 3 + 3 Program
Selling your home has never been easier, or more affordable. The Urban Real Estate 3+3 Program offers clients a total sales commission of just 3% of the sales price, plus $3000. For those clients purchasing another home, commission can be as low as just 3%.
Commission Comparison Table
What our clients can expect
- Professional Market Analysis of your unit and comparable sales to help determine pricing and strategy.
- Online Marketing: We do it the best. It’s how you found us, and how buyers will find your home.
- Postcard Marketing: Postcards announcing the availability of your home will be sent to the building or surrounding neighborhood.
- Professional Photographs for your listing.
- Only registered buyer agents will show your home.
- Regular reports on your property’s activity.
- No Attorney Fees
To better serve the varying needs of each client, we make these services available for an additional fee:
- Panoramic Online Virtual Tour
- Weekend Open House
- Additional Postcard Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Urban Agent-Accompanied Property Tours
[ An Urban Agent will provide a complete property tour for every showing. This can be particularly beneficial in luxury properties, especially where specific building attributes and amenities are often a crucial & integral part of the sale ]
- Postcards: 500 Postcards will be mailed to surrounding neighbors. Additional postcard marketing is available.
- Registered Agents: Only licensed agents affiliated with the MLS MRED LLC, and whom have registered their information with our office will be granted permission to show your property.
- Clients may choose to retain any legal council of their choosing. However, Urban Real Estate, Inc will pay any attorney fees associated with a standard closing for any attorney referred by our office.
- The initial listing requires a non-refundable $1000 marketing fee to offset our costs. The balance of sales commission due at the closing therefore will be 3% of the sales price plus $2000.
- Those clients using Urban Real Estate to purchase their next home within six months of the sale of their property are eligible to receive a refund of up to $3000. Refund may not exceed 1% of the newly purchased property’s price or 40% of the Gross Commission paid to Urban Real Estate, Inc for that purchase.